1.- USER INFORMATION
YLD Lighting Manufacturer S.A. informs users of the website about its policy regarding the processing and protection of personal data of users and customers that can be collected by navigation or hiring services or purchasing products, through its website.
YLD Lighting Manufacturer S.A. is responsible for the processing of personal data and informs the user that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the regulations on the protection of personal data, the rules (EU) 2016/679 from 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the Organic Law (IS) 15/1999 from 13 from December (LOPD) on the protection of personal data, so that the following information is provided treatment:
End of treatment: maintain a business relationship with the User. Operations planned for treatment are:
• Sending of commercial communications advertising by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, this future, which enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by YLD Lighting Manufacturer S.A. and related products and services, or those of its partners or suppliers with which it has reached an agreement to promote. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
• Statistical studies.
• Processing orders, requests or any type of request is made by the user through any form of contact that is made available.
• Forward the newsletter on the website.
Criteria data retention: They shall be kept as long as there is mutual interest in order to maintain treatment and no deletion request.
Data communication: data not communicated to any recipient, except for legal obligation.
Rights to assist the user:
• The right to withdraw consent at any time.
• Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to their treatment.
• The right to file a complaint with the Supervisory (agpd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact to exercise their rights:
• Mailing address: YLD Lighting Manufacturer S.A. SADDLE. Avda del Olivar, 14-16. Pol. Ind. La Postura. 28343 Valdemoro. Madrid.
• Electronic address: email@example.com.
2.- MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The users, by marking the appropriate boxes and data entry fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or download forms submitted, specifically accept and freely and unequivocally, your data is necessary to fulfill your request, by the provider, is voluntary inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the lender are true and is responsible for communicating any changes thereto. The provider expressly informs and assures users that their personal data will not be disclosed under any circumstances to third parties, and always to conduct any transfer of personal data, the express consent previously asked, informed and unequivocal by Users. All requested information via the website and marked (*) They are mandatory as they are necessary to provide optimal service to the user. Other fields, although resulting introduce optional, They may be necessary to have all the information needed to properly answer your inquiry. If they are not provided any data, there is no guarantee that the information and services that the service provider furnishes you, They are completely tailored to your needs.
3.- SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the regulations on the protection of personal data, the provider is complying with all provisions of the LOPD GDPR and regulations for the processing of personal data responsibility, and obviously with the principles described in the article 5 the GDPR and Article 4 the LOPD, by which are treated lawfully, fair and transparent in relation to the person concerned and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated. The provider guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to implement security measures that establish the GDPR and the Data Protection Act in order to protect the rights and freedoms of users and communicated them to the right information so they can exercise.